About the Online Ergonomics Training Class
You have likely found this course because of a requirement by an employer to complete a Workplace Ergonomics Class. This online ergonomics course has been informed by research, guidelines, and requirements published by the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and the National Institute for Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH).
Under the OSH Act’s General Duty Clause, Section 5(a)(1), employers must keep their workplaces free from recognized serious hazards, including ergonomic hazards. Therefore, many employers make certain that workers receive regular training that covers essential elements of ergonomic safety. In this course, students will learn the importance of ergonomics in the workplace and how to avoid ergonomic injuries.
The Ergonomics Training Class may also be known by one of the following names:
- Ergonomic Assessment Training Course
- Ergonomic Evaluation Training
- Ergonomic Safety Training
- Ergonomics Awareness Training for Supervisors
- Ergonomics Class
- Ergonomics Course
- Ergonomics Training for Employees
- Industrial Ergonomics Training
- Office Ergonomics Training Class
- Workplace Ergonomics Class
- Workplace Ergonomics Training
The Ergonomics Training Class is offered with a minimum time requirement of one (1) hour. A timer is provided to help you keep track of time spent within the course. You may start and stop the Ergonomics Training Class as often as you'd like and your progress will be saved each time. The entire Ergonomics Training Class can be completed online and does not require you to call a staff member or visit an office to complete the program.
The Ergonomics Training Class is presented in thirteen (13) separate sections which address the following topics:
- What is ergonomics?
- Common ergonomic injuries
- Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs)
- Ergonomic problems in the workplace
- Safety standards, policies, and guidelines
- Sample written ergonomics program
- Work-related injury costs
- Workplace analysis
- Avoiding/resolving ergonomic problems
- Strategies for improving ergonomics
- Other factors and statistics
- Benefits of an ergonomic improvement program
- Resources and references
Certificate of completion
At course completion a certificate of completion will be instantly available for download and will be sent to you by email. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party that has required that you complete this Ergonomics Training Class.
We guarantee that the certificate of completion will be accepted. If, for any reason, the certificate is not accepted, we will provide a full refund.